Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello!

Well, hello there, folks! I finally did it. I'm creating a blog about all things crafty! I have blogged once before, but that was for the arrival of our new puppy and it really didn't last that long. While I still have my adorable dog (and I do love her) I'm hoping this blog takes off much better than hers did.

I plan to share things in this blog related to various areas of crafting...not limited to sewing as the name might suggest. I love to bake (especially treats for my puppies!), craft, sew, scrapbook, and just make stuff in general. Most of the time my favorite part is that I can find patterns and recipes for free! And when I do that I will pass them on to you! If I get the information from a book, I'll let you know which one. If I come up with it myself, I'll post it here. Of course, I ask that you don't sell the items that you make...especially considering that I don't profit from what I make. If a free pattern says you can sell what you make then by all means, go forth and make moola my fellow crafters! Overall, my hope is that this blog will inspire you.

Something of note: I don't have a very good camera right now. In fact, it's comparable to my cell camera so I use either of those to take pics of my work so it's hit or miss on quality. Though I will take 20 pictures in an attempt to get a good one. Also, I'm studying to be a graphic designer so you might find a lot of computer doodles or design work on this site because that's also something I love to do. I call it a bad habit that I don't really want to break.

Well, what's a crafty blog without some crafty things? How about the first thing I ever sewed if I can find it... I'm going to dig around and I'll be back later with something. Here's hoping I can navigate this Blogger thing properly. Maybe my HTML training will come in handy. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment