Monday, June 24, 2013

Fabric, fabric, fabric...

...I always buy too much!

If you sew you probably know how this feels. I buy way too much fabric. Even when I'm not making something, I just see cute fabric and I have to have it. You never know when you might need it!! So, I decided to inventory my current stash (though this isn't technically all of the bits and pieces I have) and post it here.
The mermaid pattern is a perfect example of "I'm sure I can use this later!"

Some generic fabric and some school spirit fabric!

These are some of my favorites and are great for gifts!

Here we start to get into the flannel fabric on the left.

A lot of different textures here from linen fabric to cotton to flannel!

Here we have the thicker of my fabrics: duck cloth & outdoor fabric!
I've had to rearrange on multiple occasions to fit all of this in. Most recently (this last weekend) I moved all of my fabric to a drawer that would fit the home-made bolts. They're almost perfect but would fit better if I could use up some of this fabric! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment