Friday, June 21, 2013

Keyfobs are all the rage...

...and so incredibly easy to make!

Ever since I found this tutorial (from Sew4Home again!) I haven't stopped making these easy little key fobs (also called key chains). They're the easiest thing to do. Plus, I found out that I can print my own fabric designs for the outside and because the fabric is thicker, it works great!

Here are a few I have made, but trust me there are many, many more!

For the Beaver fans in my extended family!

Whoooo is this for? Crafty Pants (my bestest crafting friend)!

This was actually made for a matching clutch and they looked adorable together!
Find the tutorial here: Sew4Home Key Fobs. One note about these is that they actually turn out quite long. I've been shortening them ever since I started making them without the tutorial (that's how easy they are!)

Now go out and use those fabric scraps to make a ton of these! Oh, lastly, I got my key fob hardware from Amazon. It wasn't very expensive and I got about 25 of the sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment